Accounting & administration are two of the costliest, most time-consuming tasks associated with hired labor. So make them ours. When you use our payrolling service, we make your life easier by handling all payroll matters including wages, taxes and Social Security. Its a great way to lower your internal head count while outsourcing your risk.
Advantages of eSolutions' Payroll Service Plan:
- Flexibility in hiring short or long term employees
- Unemployment costs are reduced
- Employees will work under client’s supervision
- Co-employment liability problems are reduced
- Employee benefit costs are eliminated
- Ability to manage costs on a per-project basis
- Overhead is greatly reduced
- Minimal paperwork
- All employees payrolled thru eSolutions can be hired full time at any time with no additional fees invoiced
- Reduced mark-ups
- Travel and per diem costs can be managed
- Customized client reporting (hours/dollars tracking)
Vendor on Premise:
Our VoP offering provides your company with an onsite staffing solution. An eSolutions employee will report directly to your facility to manage the contract workforce. Our employee representative becomes the contractor’s point of contact for questions related to assignment, benefits, procedures, policies, and more. And they serve as a single point of contact between your management and Caliper, which will expedite processes, improve business critical results, and reduce costs.
Single Source Management/Managed Staffing:
As staffing experts who have been deploying top talent for decades, we can manage the entire function within your organization. eSolutions provides you with a single-source solution that handles all of the administration and technology to source your talent more efficiently. You’re free to focus on your core business, knowing that your hiring functions are being staffed smoothly and effectively. Designed for businesses with high-volume contingent workforce requirements, we establish an experienced, on-site recruiting team at your workplace, dedicated to filling all flexible workforce needs, supporting hiring managers, overseeing employment administration and optimizing processes to increase business effectiveness and reduce costs.