Your business relies on SAP. It hosts invaluable data and is deeply integrated into your business systems. But with its growing complexity and lack of transparency, it can be difficult to ensure you’re getting the most of your SAP solutions.
To keep your business running smoothly, it’s imperative that your SAP software is implemented, managed and supported effectively.
- Change is a Fundamental Principle – Testing is a necessity
- Testing today is a bottleneck for business agility
- Customer Testing Pain Points:
›Requires special skills by QA Spec
Change Impact Analysis:
Which critical Business Processes are affected by Change event, e.g. SAP Support Package?
Change Event: Which critical Business Processes and Internal Controls are affected?
What needs to be retested and documented?
How to test affected areas in an efficient and reliable way?
eSolutions has helped clients to:
- Improve testing process efficiency by 20%–improving your time to market
- Reduce total testing costs on average by 10-25%–boosting your overall profitability
- Increase team capacity up to 75%–allowing your team to focus on more profitable tasks
- Reduce functional defects in production by 50%–ensuring SAP software is released correctly the first time
- Identify and correct 95-99% of all severity one defect before software is released—allowing you to ensure customer satisfaction
- From testing automation – global delivery and a full suite of testing services to meet your business goals
- We Provide Opportunities for You to Grow Your Expertise – eSolutions has established an SAP Testing Center of excellence, allowing you to share experiences and best practices
- We Are Reliable – Over 98% of eSolutions' projects have been delivered on-time and above client expectations
eSolutions – SAP Testing capabilities
- Module Expertise :
- SAP R/3 (SAP – MM, SD, FICO, PM, PS, HR)
- New Dimensional SAP products (BW, SEM, CRM, SCM, SRM, APO)
- Other ERP applications : Siebel, Peoplesoft, Oracle applications
- Industry Expertise :
- Energy & Utilities
- Public Sector
- Industry Distribution and Transport
- Financial Services
- SAP Test Team supports the testing activities for any type of SAP project development methodologies like :
- Waterfall model
- Agile development